Come learn to weave with us!
This weaving workshop is designed for beginners to learn the basics of making their own small weaving. In this class we will cover three different weaving techniques - Plain Stitch, Rya Knots, and Soumac Stitch - to assist you in making your first mini wall-hanging. The class will be taught virtually over Zoom and a link will be distributed the day before the event.
Date: February 6th, 2022
Time: 10:30am EST - 1:00pm EST
You will need:
- Zoom installed on your computer, tablet or mobile device
- A camera (so that I can assist if you get stuck)
- A small loom and darning needle (if you don’t have one, they are available here)
- A fork (this will make sense, I promise)
- Some weaving materials (yarn, fibre, ribbon, strips of fabric, or buy a Wee Weaver’s Palette here)
DISCOUNT! If you buy a loom and/or Weaver’s Palette from us at the time of purchasing your class, you will automatically receive 10% off your materials.